Knowing more about the human reproduction

Today we have been working on a quiz about the human reproduction. We have used an interactive explanation on-line and we have had a Q&A section.

Did you know that in Spanish there are words to distinguish between monozygotic and dizygotic twins? Monozygotic twins, also called "identical twins" in English, are referred to as gemelos, while dizygotic twins, in English also "fraternal twins", are called mellizos. In Catalan they are referred to as bessons univitel·lins (monozygotic) and bessons bivitel·lins (dizygotic).